Oracle Database 11g Release 2
As business operations become more complex, the demand for change in IT increases accordingly, complete with associated risks that must be mitigated. Today's IT professionals are being asked to manage more information, and deliver that information to their users, with ever increasing quality of service, in a timely manner. And, in today's economic climate, IT is additionally tasked with reducing budgets and deriving greater value out of its existing investments.
Oracle Database 11g Release 2 provides the foundation for IT to successfully deliver more information with higher quality of service, reduce the risk of change within IT, and make more efficient use of their IT budgets. By deploying Oracle Database 11g Release 2 as their data management foundation, organizations can utilize the full power of the world's leading database to:
- Reduce server costs by a factor of 5
- Reduce storage requirements by a factor of 12
- Improve mission critical systems performance by a factor of 10
- Increase DBA productivity by a factor of 2
- Eliminate idle redundancy in the data center, and
- Simplify their overall IT software portfolio.